Terms of Service
The terms and conditions below (the “Terms of Service”) govern your access to and use of Elise Michel ’s websites, products, and services (collectively, the “Site”). The Terms of Service constitute a legal agreement between you and Elise Michel. You agree to the Terms of Service by accessing or using the Site. Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms of Service.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Subscription and Purchases
Your Elise Michel's services begin at the moment of your first payment to Elise Michel. By purchasing or subscribing to Elise Michel’s services, you grant Elise Michel the rights to (1) create, access and manage profiles, applications or websites in your name using Elise Michel's content, Your content, Third Party Content, and publicly available information; (2) post, at Elise’s discretion, Content to the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites in your name, including but not limited to content that mentions, discusses or promotes third parties; (3) access, collect, read, analyse, and otherwise use on your behalf the information available on the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites; and (4) host, using the resources of Elise Michel, the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites.
Upon termination of your use of Elise Michel’s services, you retain the right to access and control the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites not hosted by Elise Michel, as well as your Content. At any time, including upon termination of your use of Elise Michel’s services, Elise Michel may delete, disable, alter, remove, retain, or otherwise dispose of profiles, applications, or websites hosted by Elise Michel.
Elise Michel will automatically attempt to pay an invoice if the customer has a payment method on file. Where an invoice is set to be charged automatically, a charge is attempted about an hour after the invoice’s creation.
We use stripe as our payment processor. Stripe has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. Stripe will store your payment information for recurring payment processing.
Funding instruments : We want to make Elise Michel Payments convenient, so we allow you to fund your transactions using a number of different sources, like credit cards and debit cards, wire transfers, and other payment methods.
Authority : When you provide a funding instrument to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that funding instrument. When you fund a transaction, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the funding instrument you designate for the transaction. You also authorize us to collect and store that funding instrument, along with other related transaction information.
Failed payments : If you pay by debit card and your load transaction results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
Late payment : Elise Michel will automatically try charging your payment method 7 days after an invoice for completed services is overdue.
Payment limitations : In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, or limit funding instruments for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a payment, or deactivate your account.
Duty to notify us : If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss. Unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge, you will have waived, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all claims against us arising out of or otherwise related to the transaction.
Cancellation and Termination Policy
Elise Michel has a minimum 1 week agreement. After the 1 week agreement, your account is on a month-to-month contract agreement.
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. To cancel your account, you must contact Elise Michel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every client MUST provide Elise Michel with a 48 hours cancellation notice for cancellations or downgrades. You MUST tell Elise Michel you are canceling before your next billing date. Once you tell Elise Michel you are canceling, your service will immediately stop.
Elise Michel, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, or any other Elise Michel service, for any reason at any time. Elise Michel reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Terms
- No refunds will be provided to customers who have their subscription terminated after the start date. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Elise Michel does not operate on a report-versus-payment model. Reports are given on a continuous basis, and the absence of report does not constitute reason enough for a refund. By purchasing or subscribing to Elise Michel's services, you agree to Elise Michel's reporting and client-agent communication model.
- A valid credit card, valid paypal account, or valid debit card is required to make a purchase with Elise Michel.
- When signing up for a service, an Elise Michel representative will contact you for account and service set-up within 24 hours.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for partial months of service or for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your Paypal or Bank account, that you provided, will automatically be charged the new rate on the date of your upgrade or downgrade.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- There is no refund for mis-managed Facebook advertising spend, Twitter advertising spend, Instagram advertising spend, Bing advertising spend, Adword advertising spend, Youtube Advertising spend, Media Buy Budget spend and LinkedIn advertising spend.
Promised impressions & “content views”
- The impression number is guaranteed in our plans and campaigns.
- The promised impressions for Elise Michel's services includes paid advertising impressions, across all chosen medias. In the application of statistics to advertising and media analysis, an impression (in the context of online advertising) is when an ad is fetched from its source, and is countable. Whether the ad is clicked is not taken into account. Each time an ad is fetched, it is counted as one impression. Impression does not mean "followers", or "publications", or "Emails", or "Traffic".
- The promised impressions for Elise Michel's services is NOT guaranteed website traffic.
- The promised impressions for Elise Michel's services is NOT guaranteed social media followers.
- The promised impressions for Elise Michel's services is a minimum, and Elise Michel will always try to over-deliver.
- No refunds will be provided to customers who claim the guaranteed impressions target was not achieved without proof. Elise Michel monitors your accounts on a daily basis, and keeps all relevant impressions data stored. You've been warned.
- Elise Michel is not responsible on the publicity resulting from a media outreach, the newspaper can decide to publish their own article without asking the Client's review.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
Does Elise Michel use 'cookies'?
No, We have disabled cookies on our website. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.