Terms of Service
The terms and conditions below (the “Terms of Service”) govern your access to and use of Elise Michel ’s websites, products, and services (collectively, the “Site”). The Terms of Service constitute a legal agreement between you and Elise Michel. You agree to the Terms of Service by accessing or using the Site. Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms of Service.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Subscription and Purchases
Your Elise Michel's services begin at the moment of your first payment to Elise Michel. By purchasing or subscribing to Elise Michel’s services, you grant Elise Michel the rights to (1) create, access and manage profiles, applications or websites in your name using Elise Michel's content, Your content, Third Party Content, and publicly available information; (2) post, at Elise’s discretion, Content to the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites in your name, including but not limited to content that mentions, discusses or promotes third parties; (3) access, collect, read, analyze, and otherwise use on your behalf the information available on the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites; and (4) host, using the resources of Elise, the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites.
Upon termination of your use of Elise Michel’s services, you retain the right to access and control the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites not hosted by Elise, as well as Your Content. At any time, including upon termination of your use of Elise Michel’s services, Elise Michel may delete, disable, alter, remove, retain, or otherwise dispose of profiles, applications, or websites hosted by Elise Michel.
- The reach estimation are estimations based on previous marketing campaign, the final result may be higher or lower than estimated. There are no guarantee your campaign will reach the estimated amount of people.
- Elise Michel is not responsible on the publicity resulting from a media outreach, the newspaper can decide to publish their own article without asking the Client's review.
Free Trial Terms & Conditions
By participating in a free trial ("Trial") of the Elise Michel Service ("Service"), you agree to be bound by our Terms of Service and the following terms ("Trial Terms"), provided that in the event of a conflict the Trial Terms shall govern.
- The Trial period will be for three (3) days from the date you activate the Trial. At the end of the three day period, your paid service will start.
- If you decide you do not want to become a paying customer of Elise Michel upon the lapse of the free trial period, you have to terminate your paypal payment profile (instructions here : https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-cancel-a-subscription-faq577 )
- Elise Michel may terminate the Trial at any time by giving written notice to you.
Cancellation and Termination Policy
Elise Michel has a minimum 1 week agreement. After the 1 week agreement, your account is on a month-to-month, week-to-week or day-to-day contract agreement, depending on your previously agreed payment terms with Elise Michel.
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. To cancel your account, you must contact Elise Michel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every client MUST provide Elise Michel with a 48 hours cancellation notice for cancellations or downgrades. You MUST tell Elise Michel you are cancelling before your next billing date. Once you tell Elise Michel you are cancelling, your service will immediately stop.
Elise Michel, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, or any other Elise Michel service, for any reason at any time. Elise Michel reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
For Paypal users, you can also cancel using this button :
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Terms
- No refunds will be provided to customers who have their subscription terminated after the start date. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Elise Michel does not operate on a report-versus-payment model. Reports are given on a continuous basis, and the absence of report does not constitute reason enough for a refund. By purchasing or subscribing to Elise Michel's services, you agree to Elise Michel's reporting model.
- A valid paypal account, valid credit card, or valid debit card is required to make a purchase with Elise Michel
- When signing up for a service, an Elise Michel representative will contact you for account and service set-up within 24 hours.
- An upgrade from any plan will result with you being billed for your first month of the new plan on the day of the upgrade. Your previous subscription will be terminated after the upgrade has been activated.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for partial months of service or for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your Paypal or Bank account, that you provided, will automatically be charged the new rate on the date of your upgrade or downgrade.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- There is no refund for mis-managed Facebook advertising spend, Twitter advertising spend, Instagram advertising spend, Bing advertising spend, Adword advertising spend, Youtube Advertising spend, Media Buy Budget spend and LinkedIn advertising spend.
- The reach estimation are estimations based on previous marketing campaign, the final result may be higher or lower than estimated. There are no guarantee your campaign will reach the estimated amount of people, but we will do our best.
- The promised reach for Elise Michel's services includes both organic and paid advertising reach, on the totality of your medias. In the application of statistics to advertising and media analysis, reach refers to the total number of different people or households exposed, at least once, to a medium during a given period. Reach does not mean "followers", or "publications", or "Emails", or "Traffic".
- The promised reach for Elise Michel's services applies to advertisements, posts, publications, and press releases.
- The promised reach for Elise Michel's services is NOT guaranteed website traffic.
- The promised reach for Elise Michel's services is NOT guaranteed followers.
- The promised reach is based on the assumption your audience is bigger than the reach figure you requested. If your audience is smaller than your request, the guarantee is done by impressions, on a 1 reach = (equals) 4 impressions basis. For example, a 5,000 reach campaign would become a 20,000 impression campaign.
- "Reach" represents people who see your posts, people who see your advertisements, unique new visitors to your website, unique visitors who actually read your content for more than one minute visit duration, unique visitors who click beyond your first article, unique visitors who convert, unique visitors who share, unique visitors who return to your page, unique social media followers, and unique visitor who engages on social media.
- By not reaching the promised reach or impressions for Elise Michel's services, Elise Michel will provide you with a full refund for your services for that given month.
- No refunds will be provided to customers who claim the guaranteed reach was not achieved without proof.
- Elise Michel monitors your accounts on a daily basis, and keeps all relevant reach data stored. You've been warned.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
Does Elise Michel use 'cookies'?
No, We have disabled cookies on our website. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Elise Michel bases all of our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and marketing on the guidelines, practices and procedures of SEO industry standards. This includes focusing on high quality content as well as Google Webmaster design/content, technical and quality guidelines. We do not practice black hat tactics or unethical SEO methods, such as keyword stuffing, invisible text, hidden links, duplicate content or blog spam. We follow SEO industry guidelines and techniques that we believe are in the best interest of our clients' branding and online marketing presence.
Elise Michel is not affiliated with or have any special relationship with any search engine, including Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
We cannot guarantee any specific search engine rankings, listings on search engines or directories listings. We do not manipulate or control search engine results. Due to ever-changing search engine algorithms, the process of ranking can take anywhere from a few months to a year before showing any significant results.
Through our SEO services Elise Michel works towards increasing targeted traffic to the customer's website over a period of time using Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies and other strategies as agreed to by the client. Some of these services could include, but are not limited to: keyword research, social media marketing, link optimization, social signals, inbound links, submitting website to general and vertical directories, and more.
SEO is a constantly changing industry and it is impossible for any business or organization to guarantee high rankings for a website or webpage. Be wary of SEO services companies or organizations that promise or guarantee specific rankings in search engines.
Please note, it is normal for the traffic of your website to drop after a website relaunches and it can take a few months for traffic to rise again. This time allows for search engines to re-crawl the new pages of a site and index those pages for search results. Traffic can also drop due to lack of SEO for the site, host or server issues, 404 issues or more. While we take as many measures as we can to help your site avoid a drop in traffic, we are not responsible for any traffic reduction that may occur.